Search This Blog

Katherine's Dabblings


Thursday 22 May 2008

Now you wouldn't believe it but.......

............ these have taken me days and days to make! Things just didn't go to plan and somehow they have just evolved into what you see now! Lol! They are for a swap being hosted by Nicks on DC. The theme is ABSA. Alternative background (no card/paper allowed) and had to have an altered item on them.

The first one is a mirror and the text says "Art is in the eye of the beholder". The second is a keypad from an old mobile phone and the third is an optical lens. They're all done on thick plastic that came out of a new shirt. I really liked the way they come to life when held up to the light.




























9 comments :

DF - Heidi said...

OMG these are totally and utterly awesome and I WANT THEM please do not send them to nicks she'll keep them all and say the got lost in the post ;0) - they phone keypad one is out of this world totally and utterly one off and unique WOWZER

Tonje said...

WOW!!!! These are atc's are absolutely fantastic! What a creative mind you have. The one with the keypad is the most original I've ever seen!

Sian said...

These are all absolutely brilliant. I particularly love the keypad one.

Nicks said...

Too awesome!! Gawd everyone has got to be so nice to me if they want one of your beauties!! (Heidi won't be able to manage it so she stands no chance!!)

DF - Heidi said...

whatever nicks!!! ;0)~ i bet KT will make me another cos she likes me





hahahahaha

PBird said...

Everyone has already used the only word to describe them. They are awesome i love them!!! Worth a few days work these are though i might have kept them if i had made them :) xx

My name is Cindy said...

TRULY TRULY AWESOME!!! But, as Nicks reminded me, only two are required so..........




worth a try?

Joey said...

these are awesome! the keypad one is my fave! wow! i am soooooooooo impressed at the brilliance of them! love your work.x

Gwen (Minimaker) said...

My favourite word for the week fits these to a tee Katherine, PHENOMENAL.